SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] squid reverse proxy almost working - but only ever hitting default site
- To: Martin Barry <marty@xxxxxxxxxx>, Linux Mailing List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] squid reverse proxy almost working - but only ever hitting default site
- From: Ben Donohue <donohueb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:03:17 +1000
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20090812)
Mate you are a genius!
All working now.
I just moved the lines as you suggested. Nothing else and both sites
working. I'm going to run up a third site and add it in to the mix. Then
carefully doco how this is done.
I definitely owe you at least a beer.
Martin Barry wrote:
$quoted_author = "Ben Donohue" ;
2009/08/27 11:08:34| squid.conf, line 648: No cache_peer 'icafe_peer'
2009/08/27 11:08:34| squid.conf, line 649: No cache_peer 'pamphlets_peer'
Ah, I think you need to move the cache_peer lines above the
www.pamphlets.org.au gives a very old www.icafe.com.au site even after
deleting and clearing the browser. I'm trying to figure where it is
getting this old version from.
Check using tcpdump that requests for www.pamphlets.org.au are going to the
Check how things are being handled on the .249 server? Logs? Config?