SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] firefox 3.5.2 on linux
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] firefox 3.5.2 on linux
- From: Daniel Bush <dlb.id.au@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 00:17:52 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:cc:content-type; bh=+XBDU65q+wQCshBNtkkLzgoiACwqs9bA6UAQ/pbxqpQ=; b=fGso3G8AmP5YMG7m7FokGHzDpZ3Qo/9YMdCHvdc6FC/aHtu/RefXc1BdXhjfZaxZ5J w+2fUA4k0GED+HW4QD8CwUlVmu+Yu+CN6gG3fCOGZdpT1vsX56Y2vY59NLpD2qbpiMKL otKaR6gr++3CSFhITZwDoCf8pTEd57lJ4PUEY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:cc :content-type; b=Io1CbdBxpNPXAWX4vKCOxX9UoFTCIOJSKnXSBPnh1u3WBVYt+AdxmHw05hT3cOsE6j 3iCheZNVwkOa2fI1J2k6ZwqWrfTBhWmRmKO4czZPQpP4ytB0+hGlbNGbo85vmlh6gxJt we5I5AUy5SWDrib+6SahxyPXIXXvCYisFThto=
2009/8/20 elliott-brennan <elliottbrennan@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Daniel Bush <dlb.id.au@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:20:39 +1000
> > Just curious, does anyone else use firefox 3.5.2 on linux?
> > I followed the prompt recently and got upgraded only to discover it's a
> > half-baked when it comes to handling css backgrounds and possibly other
> > of css.
> > I've filed a bug report at bugzilla.mozilla.org #510847.
> To which Erik replied:
> > Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+slug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mle%2Bslug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
> > Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:43:21 +1000
> > Yep, 3.5.2 on Ubuntu 9.04 from the Ubuntu repo.
> >> I followed the prompt recently and got upgraded only to discover it's a
> >> half-baked when it comes to handling css backgrounds and possibly other
> >> of css.
> > Hadn't noticed.
> > Erik
> I'm with Eric here. I'm running it on 8.04 and
> hadn't noticed :))
> These old eyes are not what they used to be :)
Well, I'm having all sorts of bother. It doesn't remember logins (cookies)
or passwords anymore. And using a website like paypal is quite hard because
of those pesky backgrounds.
I'm not using a distro firefox, so maybe there's something in that. Or
maybe it's a plugin??
Trying to find a 3.5.1 build ... geez this is annoying.