[SLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Adam Bogacki requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Slug,

- Adam

View invitation from Adam Bogacki
http://www.linkedin.com/e/z9O5BgKkMTYCX-1mB0uYHD6zupb/blk/I270825912_3/0PnP8NejkOe30TcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rsr/inv-27/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation