SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Cheap 3G mobile internet broadband plans ... what they don't have!
- To: SLUG list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Cheap 3G mobile internet broadband plans ... what they don't have!
- From: Kevin Shackleton <kevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 19:06:52 +0800
- Reply-to: kevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have a number of Ericsson W25 Next-G access points on 9 GB
$110/month plans for broadband at several sites. Unfortunately at least
with our corporate contract we don't receive any feedback on usage. We
recently received a $1300 excess-usage monthly bill for one site, which
is most definitely not human usage our side of the fence. Telstra wants
the money, I'm refusing to pay until they explain how the promised
emails issued at certain usage percentages were delivered to us. Moral:
if you're not on a capped plan, prepare to be shafted. Telstra won't
give us a capped plan. Telstra == being shafted.
On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 09:41 +0800, jam wrote:
> I just setup one for a customer on telstra: