Re: [SLUG] linux firewall/vpn devices wanted

Jumping substantially out of the $500 ceiling, are there any opinions on
the Seagate BlackArmor NAS devices?

They are Linux, have 2 Ethernet ports, so should have some potential for
firewall plus various server functions, all in a relatively low-power
package.

Kevin.