Re: [SLUG] Music player opinion

I haven't tried that many players, but I recently threw out Amarok in favour of cmus, which is a terminal-based music player.

http://cmus.sourceforge.net/

Fantastic! I like running a music player in the terminal, and there's quite a lot of functionality. It's up and running in a split second, and I've got music without soaking up megabytes of my precious RAM!