Re: [SLUG] petition for multi-platform etax software

It's possibly not too late to add a line or two, on the etax accessibility to this wiki:
This wiki page enables collaborative development of a briefing paper based on the opinions, ideas, and community feedback received as part of the Government 2.0 Public Sphere event and process. The final briefing paper will inform the Australian government about "Government 2.0" policy recommendations and opportunities.
<http://wiki.katelundy.com.au/PublicSphere2>

Marghanita
Dion wrote:
I'm now down, thanks for this.

We're really going to need more than 478 people to be of statistical significance to the ATO.
Here's to hoping we get (a lot) more votes.

D.

Danny Yee wrote:
There's an online petition at
        http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeEtax/
asking that the ATO produce cross-platform etax software.

Danny.

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au