SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: aptitude removal problem - no space left on device
- To: Denis Crowdy <Denis.Crowdy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: aptitude removal problem - no space left on device
- From: Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:37:07 +1000
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
type 'mount' in a terminal and look for filesystems.
One of them will be low - < 200MB or even less of space.
One possibility is '/boot', which is where kernel initramfs' are built
and saved. These can add up to quite a bit of space.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part