SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Any knowledgeable bacula users on the list?
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Any knowledgeable bacula users on the list?
- From: Mark Walkom <markwalkom@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:14:46 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=o5pN6OyXxSZkgwGxr0LDIiJ1+qAzSzoxlVkGKgI0fiI=; b=YABWRzKYnsNvrzhsFSr0ZmAdDHvlIcjfimOmOz1JyDhWZhyTAieP3x/6YBMidpmFTe iGQf8dXwSkWyIlEMwgNioj4UpdLfI1oCUcIee7AHTvIOetnI9JGkuiaL3IRetPcirVKY i22Z/ZrsY9dH5WlvIg2ic5VKIPdatz7p/S5e8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=ozhdE0eYgFTcsThd1elmRrrr6SnRVbR77+MAc1Ugk/C2AVUnrtBvgRdlCN5Qugq9vh IeS7BwS3I8/9qOSPIPuetUyty5zo5tkI1oCWqlIkS1H+7XCDlS8qKDU+Gv/Twvgv5+yd TgrbgBawaPVVVPYAHE8zJ82ieSTxh+xIjUQkM=
I've been battling with some issues with our install of 1.38 (etch, stable
release) and I cannot seem to get the backups back on track.
Rather than submit the list to the rather long problem and ensuing configs I
figure I'd ask first.
Essentially the problem is that bacula appears to have lost track of it's
volume retentions and is using volumes (both tape and file) all over the
place instead of linearly.
Amongst things I've tried re-initialising the MySQL tables to get it back to
a fresh slate, but with no luck.
If anyone can assist it'd be appreciated. I'm happy to post config files and
errors as required.