SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Problem viewing articles in Slashdot ( Optus Cable )
- To: Jesus Jr M Salvo <jesus.m.salvo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Problem viewing articles in Slashdot ( Optus Cable )
- From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:44:23 +0800
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
On Sun, May 31, 2009, Jesus Jr M Salvo wrote:
> 4) Using wireshark, I can see that I get a TCP RST during after the
> HTTP GET is sent.
> This started happening yesterday. I let it pass thinking it might be a
> fluke, that maybe someone else will complain and it will be all fixed
> by today. However, I am still experiencing the problem. So I am
> thinking that it maybe related only to Optus ?
That sounds like a busted load balancer or webserver to me.
It could also be a busted squid proxy at Optus. If only Optus would
talk to me about Squid support services, stuff like this wouldn't
- Xenion - http://www.xenion.com.au/ - VPS Hosting - Commercial Squid Support -
- $25/pm entry-level VPSes w/ capped bandwidth charges available in WA -