Re: [SLUG] SLUG meeting videos/slides?

2009/5/29 Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I know that this question comes up from time to time, but I think it is the
> first time that I have asked, so I thought I would kick it out there again
> ;-)
>
> I try to get to meetings 2 or 3 times a year, but can't always get there,
> mainly because of work and geographic issues. I know many members of the
> list are in a similar situation.
>
> As far as I am aware, video recordings of the main talks as well as slides
> are captured every month.
>
> Unfortunately, it seems though that this valuable material isn't being
> published. I know that there has been issues with manpower/server
> space/broken cameras etc that have been discussed in the past. So I guess I
> am wondering whether there is a plan to get this back on track? I don't
> imagine the problem is insoluble, and if people are made aware of what needs
> to be done they can possibly pitch in.

We've got some stuff up at http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/lug/slug/

Unfortunately, a dodgy audio cable meant that we don't have decent
sound for quite a few talks. That was rectified a while ago, but we
just need to get around to getting them all up there.

--
Bring choice back to your computer.
http://www.linux.org.au/linux