SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] multiple "To:" addresses for postfix virtual aliases
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] multiple "To:" addresses for postfix virtual aliases
- From: Daniel Pittman <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:29:31 +1000
- Organization: I know I put it down here, somewhere.
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.0.91 (gnu/linux)
david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I want to redirect email from one postfix virtual mail address to two
> different off-site addresses.
use the Postfix 'virtual' table. man virtual(5), and curse Wietse for
having named the virtual delivery agent and the virtual alias table with
the same name.
That supports multiple destination addresses just fine.