Re: [SLUG] Synchronizing from Windows to Linux

not to split hairs but I mentioned rsync being more efficient as it only
copies changed bits.

Problem with just using Xcopy is it doesn't support ftp (afaik I could be
proved wrong) I guess you could mount the FTP drive with the old netdrive,
but me I would prefer to do it with as few tools as possible, with as little
user interaction as possible. The little user interaction is also why I did
the /m switch on xcopy, it copies only changed files, using the archive bit
as a marker, as whenever a file in windows is changed the archive bit is
reset.