Re: [SLUG] Synchronizing from Windows to Linux

with xcopy I use /d (only copy files with newer date).  Actually I
use: /d /s /y.  Maybe these aren't optimal?

No-one has mentioned that rsync is actually VERY CLEVER at minimising
bandwidth and proudly announces at the end of the sync job that it's
done something like 1% of the bandwidth (therefore also time) that might
be consumed otherwise.  If it works against an rsync daemon at the other
end.

Kevin.