SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Synchronizing from Windows to Linux
- To: SLUG list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Synchronizing from Windows to Linux
- From: Gonzalo Servat <gservat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:55:12 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=e+LOQHvM3SG/FjOT4xgnYKftqy0Kq1GNt4MqkwODTLk=; b=J7ikC1rXTCm6ueYDoRKT9SCWLcQUbSI1khlpaNt+8t8ehz0wHlNjMI3hlyYk8BjGDM OxjyK86UpnCb83mfc/Dt/buqNUlcxd61f0+64r7E5oD8d1GjIDdoVg/6p6Gjgo7H5KP7 Jo13jI6uY2MT3kinKmdWlifvZ6+MYpRvet8L0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=mzcBQ38h4wsoe+lFUQJI5gRdWHkI0cD/NKh4NqBVDwe+Ly2yRRWid0d/hGlyWeu20d CmKgZiePV5jM9Rq9B7OmfFB4DwMS3u55LI98I//d/Tyx6ImGI98fxk9r7SPFVvrmZE2r mjHiArFwPPKRi3aNbvRdCsUPaP15zV8tRrKX4=
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Owen Townend <owen.townend@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> One 'Microsoft' way would be to use SyncToy. To use it you would only
> have to mount a samba share from the linux box as a network drive.
Another one that just popped into my head is Bacula, although it's a full-on
backup solution and not as simple as rsync. It does run on Windows.