Re: [SLUG] Laptops with Linux pre-installed?

Hi Erik,

   Sorry, I arrived at this thread late and may have missed most of it.

   I purchased an Acer Aspire 4315 for $500 here in Sydney - it came with Ubuntu preinstalled, but I wiped it and installed Kubuntu.

   It runs great, but there were some wireless driver issues - the latest versions of Ubuntu seem to have no problems with that now. I'm only having other, smaller problems with it now.