SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Issues creating/imporing vms with ESXi
- To: "'slug@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Issues creating/imporing vms with ESXi
- From: Hongduc Nguyen <hongduc.nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:13:42 +0800
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- Thread-index: AcmhVmx3ZSGlCtOuTqaBr7A7T5aQPwAur3yABteDRaA=
- Thread-topic: Issues creating/imporing vms with ESXi
By any chance has anyone encountered the error message 'A general system error occurred - Internal error' during the creation/import of a VM via the VMware infastructure client?
Please consider our environment before printing this email.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) notify itsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the sender immediately; and (c) delete the original e-mail.