Re: [SLUG] Mythbuntu box shutting down at random

Hi Jake

> Anything interesting in the logs?
> otherwise, potentially ram, or given its a little old, motherboard
> capacitors.
> Last week was also really hot which would affect things somewhat badly.

I've had a look at the capacitors (physical view)
and they seem fine (superficial, I know).

I'm running a brand new Zalman CNPS7700 CPU fan
along with a brand new Seasonic S12II 430W PSU.

Regarding logs, if you mean:

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for to be
honest and I'm loath to post the whole thing -
it's soooo bloody big.

Any hints as to what specifically to look for :))

Registered GNU/Linux User 368634