[SLUG] Re: problem in shell script to merge PDF fils

Please don't take this the wrong way but you can achieve a huge amount
with the opensource gui based pdfsam which is GPL'd I think, I use it
all the time and love it. It takes care of a lot of your challenges
without a single line of scritping :-)

Cheers

MARK