[SLUG] My computer is an idle lazy chips

This may not be a purely Linux question but I have a feeling that someone would have some advice.
My windows computer often spends a lot of time in idleness,
Does anybody know of a distributed computing screensaver so that I can put my computers idle moments to work for the good of all humanity. I am particually interested in anything to do with curing deseases, bio chemistry, machines / engineering I am scared of downloading troajaned software though