SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] redirect permanent Q
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] redirect permanent Q
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:33:48 +1100 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
we used to host a web for domain + subdomains on our server,
we still run the DNS for it, but, the web is now run overseas, and, they
use a different domain name.
doing a google for 'their name sydney' brings still existing 'old' server
is "Redirect permanent" in each virtual host's conf the way to do this ?
I've tried as below:
Redirect permanent / http://www.newdomain.net
that works OK on google links to root page, but fails when google links to
what can I do to fix ?