SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Problem with USB ports
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Problem with USB ports
- From: Chris Allen <ch.allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:56:55 +1100
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20080925)
I have a Dell system loaded with Hardy Heron.
The screen has 2 USB ports.
With Dapper drake they worked just fine. Every time I plugged in a
Flash Drive or digital camera, an appropriate Icon appeared on the
desktop (and in the places menu) for me to view and transfer data.
I have lost that since my upgrade to Hardy Heron.
With the flash drive I get no response at all. The digital camera
detects that the PC is connected but the PC will acknowledge the camera.
Can any one advise how to solve this problem?