SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Silly XFCE question
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Silly XFCE question
- From: Peter Chubb <peterc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:48:18 +1100
- Organization: Gelato@UNSW
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.14.0 (Africa) SEMI/1.14.6 (Maruoka) FLIM/1.14.9 (Gojō) APEL/10.7 MULE XEmacs/21.4 (patch 21) (Educational Television) (i486-linux-gnu)
I've just installed xubuntu 8.10 on a wide-screen laptop. When I
launch an app from the menu or the panel, it always starts maximised.
How can I get it to start in its natural size instead?
The documentation is no help on this (or maybe I'm just looking in the
Dr Peter Chubb http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au ERTOS within National ICT Australia