Re: [SLUG] Fortress .... err Firewall Australia

This one time, at band camp, James Purser wrote:

> Here's a radical suggestion, why don't we mandate that ISP's must offer
> a "filtered service" and see who actually picks it up. Instead of
> forcing Telly Tubby land on everyone, give it to those who want it, and
> leave the rest of us who are able to take responsibility for our
> internet usage alone.

I know it's out of fashion this week, but how about letting the market
decide?  There are already ISPs that provide a filtered service.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "I call Windows the petri dish of choice on the Internet. It's the
  opportunity to download a virus from anywhere and infect corporate
  information."
- Scott McNealy