SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Resetting Ubuntu Gnome to default
- To: "Amos Shapira" <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Resetting Ubuntu Gnome to default
- From: "Mada R Perdhana" <mrp.bpp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:44:28 +0800
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=o7MoPOm9i6xTmFUj5PbhOcLFSnlo9zzHM0ySKwjjK08=; b=XTNnJvfhJsZqlm8V08dPswActCddcdjlqSJgLr/MtM3N7nOSNZ9TwrmZMcmqorBMlX /woAdj+V3kTmzibfbO0L2ZwZkXDBI/qCDrDHYzI/TJ8Jx1CCXFZzvmidmXovQkWdfafv n7CstRlFnwP9ZNth+/PcWcQuE4ltL52V/sDb8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=BbgHHfFVmgqb0pLE3iPNOVVn9aqMgZpbfV4ZvN4jqX7/pNy/J5vsv55KLZW1aPGOps gwCQK3ZdQkVdEkPdH13kggra1TKhDPNX6G5F8lBpr8FwwhEDD6AZNvAvYPFruHpYth1z zjHu0KggmgWO57V5OQiJIzWh7YXVk5OrAfk9Y=
well done, ;=))
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Amos Shapira <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2008/10/5 Mary Gardiner <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > On Sat, Oct 04, 2008, Amos Shapira wrote:
> > > Can anyone point me to the magic button to just get back to the
> > > default as it comes "out of the box"?
> > It should be a question of System -> Preferences -> Appearances -> Theme
> > tab and select "Human".
> That's exactly what I tried but it didn't help.
> As someone else reminded me off-list, I just moved aside the ~/.gnome2
> directory and got most of the settings to default. It didn't even lose my
> customized application icons, only a couple of default session startup
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html
"Never Trust an Operating System You don't have the Source for..."
"Closed Source for device Driver are ILLEGAL and not Ethical... act!"
"Isn't it, MS Windows a real multitasking OS?, Why? 'Cause It can boot and