[SLUG] Resetting Ubuntu Gnome to default

Hi,

My son has just sneaked up to my Ubuntu 8.04 desktop and did something
to it that changed all colours to a very psychadelic theme.

I tried looking up in Preferences->Appearance but couldn't find
anything to make it switch back to the default theme.

Can anyone point me to the magic  button to just get back to the
default as it comes "out of the box"? The only customizations I did
were adding

Thanks.

Amos