SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: "Just Works" flatbed scanner for Hardy (standalone or multifunction)
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: "Just Works" flatbed scanner for Hardy (standalone or multifunction)
- From: Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbotson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:30:18 +0100
- Organization: Mostly Disorganised
- Reply-to: richard.ibbotson@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.10
> Emphasis here on the "just works". Relatively cheap would be good
> too :-)
This might help....
the information on this page would seem to be reliable. I've used it
a lot. My own scanner is a USB based Mustek BearPaw 2400 CU Plus.
Never had a problem with it.