SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Too many ethx ports
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Too many ethx ports
- From: Gerald <gcsgcatling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:14:43 +1000
- Reply-to: gcsgcatling@xxxxxxxxxxx
How can I get rid of eth1,eth2,and just keep eth0. with no
the other ports?
The system is very confused and will not send/receive email with
The reason for the number of ports is because I tried a wireless
when the on board 1GB network failed that was eth0, then the
becane eth1 the next trail wan a 1GB Intel network card that
Now I want to get rid of eth0,eth1,eth2 then have eth0 only.
The question is HOW?
Many thanks in advance