Re: [SLUG] DODO

>I totally recommend Internode - plans are a little more pricey but the
speed
>is always consistent and so far I've never had to call tech support. When
we
>connected to internode their support and sales guys have been top notch.

I've been using TPG for a couple of years (ADSL2, shaped). Running mail,
web, ssh etc.fixed IP address as well no problems so far (which means I have
no idea how good their support is) - I average about 25gig per month in
downloads, speed is usually above 10 meg ( never seen it break the 20 mark).

Regards, Mehmet