All messages being moderated (Re: [SLUG] inbound email checking)

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008, Phil Scarratt wrote:
> Can we try changing the subject of this thread? All messages are being
> moderated.

The thread Voytek started is to do with a specific error he got sending
a mail from a particular address to a particular mail server. It doesn't
have anything to do with message moderation, or SLUG.

If you're talking about this list being moderated (and I'm guessing you
are, there's not a lot of context in your mail) then:

 1. different issue; and

 2. not sure what's up with that, maybe the moderators can fill us in?

-Mary