SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] "Right" way to kill firefox from a script?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] "Right" way to kill firefox from a script?
- From: Martin Barry <marty@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:30:59 +1000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.17+20080114 (2008-01-14)
$quoted_author = "Amos Shapira" ;
> and generally do what a browser does as part of the test.
> We need a real browser (multiple browsers types and versions from
> multiple platforms, actually) to access that web page, "wget" and
> friends won't cut it.
Have you explored tools like Selenium?
"Selenium is a suite of tools to automate web app testing across many
* runs in many browsers and operating systems
* can be controlled by many programming languages and testing frameworks."