SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] more RS232: USB-RS232, PCI ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] more RS232: USB-RS232, PCI ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:14:58 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
On Thu, June 26, 2008 12:41 pm, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> Ahh! data logging the "old fashion way" ... but still good.
many thanks, this looks like the go, about $58, 4 ports, much rather use
that than multiple USB/RS232 dongles;
the specs don't mention Linux, are you familiar with it, does it run in