SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] OSDC 2008 CFP closes Monday 30 June
- To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx, coders@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] OSDC 2008 CFP closes Monday 30 June
- From: "Mark Rees" <mark.john.rees@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 22:57:02 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=HQA7HeWs2upqwPzYwPqRSvIvd8zWBWUaoqV5Pq6S/fY=; b=At4WO5vpVBqyi98l53Q/bbGNUbegyOr1jdBEFtgau2dZ2hwiR4dk1umOudbfD/p96N 5dvfUveFaD3nN3jAKI6ctdkiXHttLYTspY3t3vQFYT72NzIOo8n+pH1PlSAkWzE4ZwgO Y1T98yY8pWThNQaX9GgRf55jp4t7ikNuNAneA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=tEi1808BvH7B5xuU2A3frmCyfgnr7nPnYoj6LURGJN69cxRBroSSFtNltZkyvNfoXz aJYOcgkEJjyWLGko2JWfEH9JvM8jW9Vzl9PcnJW2wMPVF89hwHoQZYJa2fiPxQ4gLxjk Yvt1cvJT9VNieNZwWYj/pwTfM/4ppebilxZiI=
There is less than two weeks to get your paper proposal in for the
opportunity to speak and attend Australia's Open Source Developers'
The deadline for proposals is 30th June 2008.
The Open Source Developers' Conference is an Australian conference
designed for developers, by developers.
Papers on Open Source languages, technologies, projects, tools and
well as topics of interest to Open Source developers are
being solicited for submission to OSDC 2008. So if you are an Open Source
maintainer, developer or user, the organising committee would encourage you
to submit a talk proposal on the open source tools, solutions, languages
or technologies you are working with.
The conference will be held at SMC Conference venue in the Sydney CBD,
New South Wales, from the 2nd to the 5th of December, 2008. We have had
some great proposals submitted already, including keynotes from Chris
Anthony Baxter, Andrew Tridgell and Pia Waugh. This is your chance to give
the open source project you are passionate about more exposure.
Being a speaker at OSDC 2008, has it's privileges. As well as having your
paper published in the conference proceedings, you will get a free
admission to the 3 days of the main conference and the conference dinner.
If you have any questions, or have never submitted a paper proposal
before, please read our FAQ page at http://www.osdc.com.au/2008/faq/
If you don't find an answer there, please contact program <at>
To submit a proposal, follow the instructions at
OSDC 2008 Committee