[SLUG] wanted: 64bit support for IBCS/sco binaries

Hi,
wondering if anyone has any pointers to people/companies/assembler gurus who can assist me in getting 64bit support for the linux-abi project?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-abi/

I have a few clients that would like to run sco binaries on 64-bit linux and may have some funding for such a project.

Any comments on the difficult of running foreign binaries on 64-bit linux would be much appreciated - is this a totally crazy idea or just no one has bothered?

thanks

Dave