SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: composite multiple images command in imagemagick
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, david.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxx, Amos Shapira <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>, jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: composite multiple images command in imagemagick
- From: elliott-brennan <elliottbrennan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:10:53 +1000
- Reply-to: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20080421)
> What you are after is actually a programmer...
who can write that sort
> of thing..
All Hail Amos :))
Looks like I owe you at least *a* beer! (note
inference of more than singular :))
Jeff's not wrong... I struggle with the thing, but
it can be very handy.
Now I'm getting a few commands together, I can
string bits together (I'm a copier, rather than a
hacker) and create some quite nice effects outside
of those available in the GUI-oriented editors.
Thanks again, Amos, mate, chum, pal, cobber :))
Re: [SLUG] composite multiple images command in imagemagick
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:13:15 -0400
What you are after is actually a programmer... who can write that sort
Usually there are two ways - pay with beer or cheques or other sort of
I can't see any way past it...
you are in industrial-land... plenty of people out there who might want
to help you...
Registered GNU/Linux User 368634