Re: [SLUG] : Increasing filesystem reliability (was : Filesystem which allows online fsck?)

On 12/06/2008, at 2:28 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

Does anyone know of a Linux filesystem which allows online
fsck on a disk that is currently mounted read/write?

Rather than asking for a filesystem, maybe I should be asking for
better use of the one we're currently using, Ext3.

How about mounting everything yo can read only, then you should be
able to umount read write filesystems and fsck them.

http://chesterton.id.au/blog/
http://barrang.com.au/