SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: turning off blog comments
- To: Michael Chesterton <chesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: turning off blog comments
- From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:12:00 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.17+20080114 (2008-01-14)
This one time, at band camp, Michael Chesterton wrote:
> A blog without comments is like posting to a list and not reading the
Who says I want your comments? I have a link to my contact form on my
blog posts. If people want to talk to me, they can.
Your conception of a blog is different to mine, clearly.
> I have three wordpress plugins for comment spam.
Great, not one but three pieces of software to maintain. Then I get to
moderate messages too. Not like I've got anything better to do.
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
Wavy Gravy once asked a Zen Roshi, "What happens after death?"
The Roshi replied, "I don't know."
Wavy protested, "But you're a Zen Master!"
"Yes," the Roshi admitted, "but I'm not a dead Zen Master."
- From Robert Anton Wilson's blog