Re: Compromised Linux box stories (Re: [SLUG] upgrading complicated installs)

Martin Visser wrote:

I have often found that feeding the output of the toaster, back into the toaster demonstrates an overflow bug, requiring opening all of the windows and doors.

Funny that. And I have found that feeding the output of Windows
back into Windows often results in toast!

cheers
rickw

Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services || Internet Driving Instructor

The user's going to pick dancing pigs over security every time.
     -- Bruce Schneier