SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: Compromised Linux box stories (Re: [SLUG] upgrading complicated installs)
- To: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Compromised Linux box stories (Re: [SLUG] upgrading complicated installs)
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:12:36 +1000
- Cc: SLUG list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20080313 SeaMonkey/1.1.9
Martin Visser wrote:
I have often found that feeding the output of the toaster, back into the
toaster demonstrates an overflow bug, requiring opening all of the
windows and doors.
Funny that. And I have found that feeding the output of Windows
back into Windows often results in toast!
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services || Internet Driving Instructor
The user's going to pick dancing pigs over security every time.
-- Bruce Schneier