SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: Compromised Linux box stories (Re: [SLUG] upgrading complicated installs)
- To: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Compromised Linux box stories (Re: [SLUG] upgrading complicated installs)
- From: Dean Hamstead <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:55:05 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20080509)
Not wishing to start an OS war, but I rarely if ever have seen a BSD
or Sun box compromised. Is this due to sheer numbers of Linux and Doze?
there are a lot of people out there setting up linux machines who really
havent got the skills to do so.
not listing any names...