SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux "clustering" - what are the options?
- To: Sonia Hamilton <sonia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux "clustering" - what are the options?
- From: Dean Hamstead <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 12:04:36 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20080109)
given the samba-oriented nature of dazza's query,
in addition to linux-ha take a look at
i believe this is the sort of system you are after?
Sonia Hamilton wrote:
On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 11:44 +1000, DaZZa wrote:
Does the Linux world support the concept of active/passive (passive
node takes over if active fails) clustering for this kind of
situation? Or even active/active (both nodes answer requests depending
Your manuscript is both good and original; but the part that is good is
not original and the part that is original is not good - Samuel Johnson.