SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] xsane, sane, quiteinsane, gimp2.0-quiteinsane
- To: Amos Shapira <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] xsane, sane, quiteinsane, gimp2.0-quiteinsane
- From: david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:45:17 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 14:31 +1000, Amos Shapira wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 4:49 PM, david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > None of these are working for me. I've upgraded, dpkg-reconfigured and
> > stood on one leg and faced east, but no luck.
> > Feisty, with a brand new Samsung MFP SCX-4725FN
> Feisty isn't the latest Ubuntu and in a couple of days it will be two
> versions behind (Hardy will be unleashed). Have you considered
yes, and I'm going to do so when Hardy arrives.
I'm avoiding it with my main desktop because it's become so complicated
that I'm afraid of breaking something - particularly because I was silly
enough to use Automatix.. ah well .. I'll have to bite the bullet some
time I guess.