SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: looking for a command to composite sequentially numbered files
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, glennrp@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: looking for a command to composite sequentially numbered files
- From: elliott-brennan <elliottbrennan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:49:05 +1000
- Reply-to: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20080213)
Tried that just now...nope.
I'm clueless as to what the problem is. I'm running:
Kubuntu (Dapper) 6.06
I've no idea why this is not working.
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
G'Day. Removing the second "echo " might help.
Registered GNU/Linux User 368634