SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Disk Full Message - help pls
- To: bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Disk Full Message - help pls
- From: Peter Chubb <peterc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:28:19 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Gelato@UNSW
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.15.6 (Almost Unreal) SEMI/1.14.6 (Maruoka) FLIM/1.14.9 (Gojō) APEL/10.7 MULE XEmacs/21.4 (patch 20) (Double Solitaire) (i486-linux-gnu)
>>>>> "bill" == bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
bill> I;m running Kubuntu Hardy 8.40 beta.
bill> I have "/" on a 10 gb partition and "/home" on a separate 10gb
bill> I am suddenly getting messages that there is not enough room in
bill> "/tmp" or that my partition is full.
Do a df -k to see which partitions are full or close to full.
to delete downloaded and finished-with .debs
Then start looking for large files.
Dr Peter Chubb http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au ERTOS within National ICT Australia