Re: [SLUG] DST in debain

This one time, at band camp, Martin Barry wrote:

> I've never understood the ${ubuntu_release}-updates thing.
> A separate repositry for security I understand due to the need to bypass
> mirror lag.
> But anything worthy of going into ${ubuntu_release}-updates is surely worth
> putting straight into ${ubuntu_release} ? Or is it just me?

Yeah I don't get it either.  And the fact it's not enabled by default is
even more bizarre.

Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>

The Tourist Engineer
Nerds need vacations too.

 "If you can keep your head when all around you have
  lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood
  the seriousness of the situation."
- David Brent, "The Office"