SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] DST Changes (Debian/PHP?)
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] DST Changes (Debian/PHP?)
- From: "Greg Cockburn" <gergnz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:56:41 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=oSUTLjjURVzdj56lk6GC4HRHI6t8thn+CbOD0NarxIU=; b=ZVhw9GthQEmFykZnyy5qNTq+W0NyvdPSRWObMlOaZKSIwHN3l22ykb+1yHE+sm4YM2zw0zyOrTzfkyd8r3zKAeJJ/xv2KPaLE7PmS6f5fneXTgKocZSVUGEa15XQRVBY8IoScboVYnUXAjYxUFue0ylJM1xMamu/UBxEjQdHknE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=lEE092ixLAXMfrJTySuAq3U9hcrhD/+8TFD1Fuw25BVgWJBU+LZVopeiCDkRscU5+InnSuSO3anhGz+9g2qPuHReOpRV9wgXvYpbAEgaMhrDwhXCk4+uDL0QkmJoAX1ueace89ThxLdsQv3F9mYSZvgl66hZST/SsLBgtPXjHp0=
I have a few debian boxes, and they are all up to date, but something is not
quite right with time. Most things are correct (eg still on daylight
savings time), and somethings seem to have switched.
I think it is related to php applications, though it could by mysql or
apache, as both of them are involved as well.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Main applications that seem to have problems:
Any help would be appreciated.