[SLUG] Re: f-spot and the tags, will it get messy?

Hello,

I use mapivi (http://mapivi.de.vu) which provides a hierarchical
keyword concept (see screenshot: http://mapivi.sourceforge.net/097-Keywords.png).
I have more than 200 keywords right now and the concepts works pretty
fine.

Of course some scrolling is needed sometimes, but the sub trees can be
folded/unfolded so that the needed keywords fit into the the visible
part of the window.

Regards
       Martin