Re: [SLUG] Firefox & javascript

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:09:08 +1100
"Martin Visser" <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You probably would need to specify the site - as it probably is a
> matter of bad jasvascript code that someone more knowledgable than me
> could comment on. I know from my iPaq (PDA) running Windows Mobile,
> many sites buttons just don't work. My presumption has been that IE on
> Windows Explorer only has a subset of the standard Javascript
> functionality. I am guessing it probably also applies to your choice
> of Linux powered web browsers.

It's a proprietary site: www.lexisnexis.com/au/legal Needs a username
and password to sign on. Frustrating thing is that they specify Firefox
2.x as being an acceptable browser. Indeed, when I log on with Opera
they give me a warning message.

I can log on through another channel using IE and it works.

I thought maybe I had done something that screwed up the javascript in
Firefox (well, Iceweasel).