SLUG Mailing List Archives
- To: "Alan L Tyree" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Martin Visser" <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:09:08 +1100
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=SgNGkHZIZnW9WtCGQhSDskSXx1AhPrODTSZ287hoUcQ=; b=mbnLIqWaloWtClqloSG4REthWzT8le/+FlsinyKhdZNWy4s8zRtUeGZfQ7Jly4mCBYAFu8nWmvCwoJcxGRtE4uRDOwsyh2XVI2b1Hs9sHOAerxfhazwa4OIWP6CY+M5Mi7OovKocBImZCH28EXF381WJyfppjWjQsJH5j3/rFJk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=TLRjTUJdHfR1CDl6HlvlWlkzdKrWNEZ3CUhC97Obi9Nv+r9blJy7rGNY3A42KpPnQV6W8pXGlkSh7wnIFS/9+l8ONUnaFhU3Mdk5qV6RiqUlw+2Hqfokya0wbqN17SBnNNmm3PrpB5rWp+rvxsFZ9rWyHZ8SWqFQ9x+7mHLBz0M=
You probably would need to specify the site - as it probably is a
matter of bad jasvascript code that someone more knowledgable than me
could comment on. I know from my iPaq (PDA) running Windows Mobile,
many sites buttons just don't work. My presumption has been that IE on
functionality. I am guessing it probably also applies to your choice
of Linux powered web browsers.
I would have thought that the number of users now trying to browse
from phone-like and PDA-like devices would have driven web framework
and web developers to think more about a diverse userbase, but they
still seem to cater for only the top 2 or 3 browser platforms and
think everyone is running a cinematic widescreen. (And that doesn't
even talk about accessibility issues for screen readers, different
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Alan L Tyree <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anybody explain this to me? I'm using Debian Etch.
> initiate searches. With Iceweasel, Epiphany and Galeon, they don't
> work. With Opera they work just fine.
> They used to work with Iceweasel - I don't know if I changed any
> allowed to do anything in the "Advanced" options.
> Driving me nuts. Any suggestions appreciated.
> Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan
> Tel: 04 2748 6206 Fax: +61 2 4782 7092
> FWD: 615662
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html