SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ADSL modem recommendations (with bridging)
- To: Peter Hardy <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ADSL modem recommendations (with bridging)
- From: Glen Turner <gdt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:16:48 +1030
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: <http://www.aarnet.edu.au/~gdt/>
On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 09:42 +1100, Peter Hardy wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 23:11 +1100, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > Can anybody recommend an ADSL modem that does up to an including
> > ADSL2+, is Linux friendly and easy to set up in bridging or half
> > bridging mode? It would also be nice if the adminstrative functions
> > were still accessible when it is in bridging mode.
> I have a D-Link DSL-502T, which is a couple of years old by now.
I use one of those, in bridging mode. Happy apart from no Annex M
support (for increased uplink speeds).
Glen Turner <http://www.gdt.id.au/~gdt/>
0416 295 857 or +61 416 295 857