SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] /etc/mail/access for a secondary MX
- To: Nigel Allen <dna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] /etc/mail/access for a secondary MX
- From: Craig Dibble <craig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:17:43 +1100
- Cc: SLUG List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (5.0-cvs)
Quoting Nigel Allen <dna@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
I want to change the /etc/mail/access from a simple "RELAY" to
something that will check for valid addresses for that domain and
reject any BS ones.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
sendmail 8-14-1 on FC6.
I might be missing something, but IIRC you can just list the actual
user@xxxxxxxxxx in the access file and filter for allowed users that
Please feel free to ignore me if I'm talking rubbish, it's been quite
a few years since I was that intimate with Sendmail.